Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Friday morning surprise.

I posted already how much I love that little 17 month old. I love his 4 1/2 year old brother too. I try really hard to get a workout in each day without having to take them to the gym because I am a good mommy and they don't like the gym. My workout equipment is upstairs so when it is raining and I can't go for a walk/run, I have Brody "play" with Kellen. In case you can't tell what they decided to "play" on Friday, I think it was a game called break the entire loaf of bread on the couch. Thank goodness it doesn't rain here very often!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! Haley!!!! hahhahahahahahahahaa. Aren't little boys so much fun! In all seriousness though, i'll take that over waiting up for teenagers till midnight anyday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I don't exercise!! (just kidding of course) I am so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete