Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Sprinkler Fun

Kellen does whatever Brody does. The thought is frightening actually. It can be handy but I am leaning more toward I hope it goes away sooner rather than later. This day I wish I could have captured his face when he ran head first into the cold spraying water after Brody. Shock is an understatement. Here he is smiling at a safe distance.

Brody has always loved water. Darn that his skin is so fair (thanks Brad) it requires UV shirts and slatherings of sun block. He couldn't wait to bring out the water snake the first hot day we had. He and Emmie had already been turning the slide into a water slide.
Josie's school had a compound word day, which I thought was quite clever. She decided to be strawberry with her friend. Obviously she was the straw. I don't remember doing fun stuff like this 28 years ago! She likes middle school a lot thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment