Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Induction Ceremony for the National Honor Society His horrible mother made him take this picture against his will. He relented after a 3minute whisper fight.
Davin with some of his AP buds.

Here he is actually receiving his certificate.


No, Davin is not standing on a chair :), and yes those are his arms reaching end to end.


In other news I wasn't sure if I wanted to record on this family blog, I have been dealing with some health issues. I had a follow up today with Dr. V, and he is pleased with my progress. Unfortunately I am still stuck on the fact that I am even in this situation at all. I feel so blessed to live in a time and country where I can be treated for a painful condition. I am thankful the medicine seems to be working for me, thankful for the power of the restored priesthood that my husband has used to bless me, thankful for the most supportive family and friends ever. The kids fasted on a school day even through practices on their own because they have testimonies of the power of prayer and fasting already! My friends have taken me out twice now and even chose my most unfavorite restaurant knowing I couldn't eat and sat there for hours taking my mind off of everything. My sister and Mom and Dad have all tirelessly listened to me try to talk my way through the pain and thought roller coaster. My sister has been to every health food store and my mom is ready to take me to the acupuncturist at a moments notice. I feel more loved than ever. I am so blessed to be where I am at now and I hope this medicine and diet can make me even better!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i see your Dad in Davin. So good looking AND smart... just like how i remember you Haley! I think about you often and hope your pain is easing up with each passing day. lots of love to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend!!!! I am anxious to hear more about what is wrong with you and pray now that you are on your way to heal! Send me an e-mail to tell me what is going on when you have a minute if you can. I love and miss you! And Davin - OH MY GOSH! So so tall and so cute. ANd I see your dad, too. Tall and handsome and stately. :) Keriplus5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete