Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nana turns 66!!!

The little girls, Emmie and Lauren, didn't think she looked older than 44.

Her coordination and spirit for fun proved she doesn't act older than 44!
This group likes a good candy filled pinata.


Perry did homework almost the entire party. Now she better get an A on that To Kill a Mockingbird test.


Look at how much fun everyone is having. Thank goodness we get to have lots of birthday parties in this family.
A note about my mother Lana Jean Turner. She is beautiful inside and out. I could not have asked for a better example of love, compassion, and support. Many things were said about her as we went around the circle in our family tradition. Words are better than gifts so we take this time to share our thoughts with the birthday person. Children love her cooking her generosity her listening ear, the way she takes your side even when no one else will, the way her home feels. Brody said "I love her and that is it!" Well, this is the way I feel too. I love her to no end and no other words will do.

1 comment:

  1. i was thinking, as i looked through those pictures, very similar things! i loved the way her house felt and how generous she always was to me... she was so thoughtful and kind and i love her too! Give her a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete