Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No pictures today just funny things Brody has been telling me lately.

Brody has never given a talk or prayer or scripture in primary because he is so stubborn he will not! Last time I told him I would go up with him to help him, and he replied, " well, you can go up there if you want, but I still won't do it!" So, Sunday he was assigned the prayer. I remembered in the morning, but then when we got to church I forgot. When we got home I remembered again and asked him if he had done it and if he got help. To my surprise, he said he had done it and without any help. When I asked him what he said, he replied, " I don't remember, it was short but very important."

Today Brody came in the kitchen to tell me that Emmie is a "pest" sometimes. I told him that everyone is a pest sometimes but that we all need to try and be pleasant. He replied saying, "yea cuz that is what Heavenly Father wants, and he is our Lord." I about choked on my oatmeal - I guess the boy is paying attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment