Monday, March 14, 2011

"Newsflash" ... Kellen learns to do the splits!!!
So here is the deal when you have three older sisters, you learn to dance, play school or house, want your fingernails painted, and do the splits all before you can really even talk much. By the time I got the camera, Kellen was in resting position, but you can see in the look on his face that he knew all the excitement was about his new trick.
"Newsflash"... Josie changes from child to young woman overnight!
Here is my "little" girl just before her band concert on Thursday. I promise it was only a few months ago she was starting kindergarten and still couldn't say her R's, and now I am afraid if I get too busy I will turn around and she will be off to college! I better not get too busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment