Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here are some of Kellen's one year pictures. It was really an awful experience. My amazing friend, Rebecca, came and brought all of her fancy stuff and was so patient with a fussy boy. I timed it for when I thought he would be happy, but of coarse he was not. The great thing is that Rebecca is so good she got several really good pictures anyway! Turns out he was coming down with the scratchy throat cold that his siblings brought home from school. He is normally so happy and ready with a beautiful open mouthed smile. We let Brody in a few to try and help. Kellen has big hazel eyes I hope he never grows into - it reminds me of Perry's big blues that were too big for her baby face.













4 comments:

  1. He could not be any cuter! You have such beautiful kids, which is no surprise at all. I love seeing them all and can't believe you son is 17!! Oh my gosh, that is as shocking to me as my daughter being a freshman this year. Where did time go???
    I love and miss you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is soooo cute! You have such blondies! I can't believe he is one already. They grow too fast. My baby is turning 4 next week so I think I need another one! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or do Brody and Kellen look completely different? I haven't seen Kellen in real life yet, but hope to see you all very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley ~ It's me, Sara's Mom...I have spent the past several minutes/hour (oh my gosh!)looking at your beautiful family and reading your posts. Loved the picture of you & Heather with your mom and dad. Made my heart so happy to see all of you again. One of these days... we'll have to have a mommy daughter lunch some where close to you & Sara. So good to see your pictures...so, so wonderfully good! Love to you & hi & hugs to your mom & dad for me.

    ReplyDelete