Thursday, January 21, 2010

The three younger Guinns
Brody's play date with Aly and Maddie (Boy they liked the baby!)

These three year olds played for 3 hours without one issue!


I can't believe this rain. The elementary school principal called to tell us we "had" to pick our children up in the front loop because of the storm. I am not sure he remembered there are 1000 students at the school. Brad being from the great northwest could not believe the request, and neither could my good Canadian friend. I of coarse stuck with the original pickup plan. My girls came running to the car with squeals of laughter - a God sent adventure - one they will recall in years to come. "Remember the time..." Josie will play soccer tonight on artificial turf in the rain - another adventure. I have been told you don't catch the cold from being cold. I have a stew in the crock pot. Davin just texted me on his way to practice, "I am cold and starving, what's for dinner?" I was so happy to reply that hot chunky stew was waiting - he is so happy. I told him I aim to please. The lack of light sure affects my mood. I keep thinking I need chocolate. I need to go to the movies. Instead I went grocery shopping. There are still nice people out there as a man left his cart in the store to follow me and the baby out to the car with his umbrella. Amazing! I have burning foot syndrome, caused by what I don't know. I have been to the general practitioner and the dermatologist. They can't help. Do you know anyone who has suffered from this, or know what kind of doctor I should see. I have had it for over 2 months.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! And I will buy you chocolate and a movie anytime!!

    ReplyDelete