Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Perry turns "15"

Her dinner pick was BJ's, which made the entire fam happy!


She got lots of presents to make the day special :) She also got a special cake on Mother's Day from her Nana and a surprise party from her friends a week late - even though it was her year for a family birthday! There is no question that she is loved!

It is actually difficult for me to express just how much I do love her. The very thought that I get to be your mom, Perry, makes me feel emotional! You are amazing in every way, and I feel blessed daily by our relationship. Your generosity of spirit and being touches all that know you. Your patience, kindness, and respect are healing and an example to us all. But your virtue is what really makes you beautiful inside and out! The world is yours and all the happiness God has to offer! Love you sooooooooooo much.



No comments:

Post a Comment