Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Davin goes to prom "2011"

Looking mighty dapper if I say so myself! I was not invited to the house where they were taking pictures sadly, so I am waiting for the couple and group shots. I did get a semi - apology the next day when Davin admitted that I could have gone because as I had expressed to him "there were tons of parents" there.
Davin waited 13 years to get a brother - he got these beautiful girls first.


I decided to make the corsage again since the one I bought for Mormon prom fell apart as soon as they got in the car. A little pressure, but we were happy with the way it turned out.



Mother's Day 2011

This was a really nice day for me. Brad spoke in church, Emmie and Brody sang, everyone wrote me nice notes, even Davin, and I got to relax at my Mom's while my Dad barbecued and Brad chased Kellen around. I am pretty sure this day should come once a month instead of once a year!








1 comment:

  1. Such a handsom tall boy and he is so cute in that tux. Where did the time go Haley, weren't we just going to prom a year or two ago?

    ReplyDelete