Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy birthday Davin!!!
How do I love you? Let me count the ways! Seventeen years ago, you made me a mother. You have blessed our lives ever since. We have found joy in teaching you, playing with you, and learning from you. We are in awe as we see the gifts your Heavenly Father has given you and how you have chosen to use and develop them so far. We see your love for the Savior in the dedication you have to being his disciple. As the time speeds away I want you to know how much I appreciate you, your love for knowledge, goodness, and truth, your dedication to your family, your enthusiasm for basketball, your willingness to be a leader, your willingness to get up for seminary on your own and drive your sister, the way you give everything good your all. Always remember you are smart, talented, kind, and handsome -Your mother says so!
Davin with the boys on his b-day

Davin with the girls on his b-day


Davin with his favorite cookies on his b-day


Davin and the family at Pat and Oscars on his b-day

Crazy Hair Day for Emmie






2 comments:

  1. I haven't been over here in a while - all your pics are so beautiful of your family! Love 'em. And I wanted to say THANKS for coming all the way down here yesterday, for staying to chat, and for the delicious meal!! We felt real spoiled last night when we sat down to eat with no prep and no cooking dishes. That was a huge help. You MUST email me the cookie recipe when you get a moment - elizabethjenson@gmail

    I've never made that kind and we LOVED them. Thanks cuz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you have a 17 year old? When I look at your blog, sometimes you look like the big sister standing with your siblings!! Someday I am coming for a visit! Oh, and you gave me a good idea for crazy hair day. I always do the same things!

    ReplyDelete