Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Come on Mom, just tell me." "Tell you what?" "You know, just tell me." "I'm sorry Brody, I don't understand what you're saying. Do you mean you have something to tell me?" "Oh all right, (whispers in my ear) you want to snuggle with me don't you!" This from the kid that thinks it's ok to pee in the back yard "cuz Nash does", cut hair off the Polly Pocket "cuz I wanted to see what she looked like without it", ate Davin's protein bar leaving chocolate smears on the wall, "it's ok mom cuz it makes you grow, and I ate it on the tile". It's exhausting er wait I meant to say amazing :)! I love this kid especially cuz he knows how to snuggle.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love that he pees outside like the dog. That is what Brooke use to do. She would go from inside the house to outside just to go the bathroom like the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - so funny! Little boys are just priceless. Cool you guys went to the Midway! You probably saw that we went when my parents were here (my dad actually served on it). I bet your girls had so much fun at the T.S. concert!! Hope you're surviving and enjoying the crazy family life. Happy Mother's Day cousin!

    ReplyDelete