Thursday, March 11, 2010


Here are our little boys, but don't tell Brody that.



I thought this was a nice contrast in hands.







How did we survive in the "olden days"? Now we need vitamins or in fancier terms, dietary supplements or my favorite - nutritional support. Oh I know.... we actually ate whole food fresh and in variety. Food that wasn't 2 weeks old before it even hit the market, and wasn't pumped with hormones or salt water, or sprayed with chemicals or even rubbed with wax. Now you have to hit the lottery to be able to afford olden day type food or live on a farm or grow a garden. I wish I had a garden, but not enough to have one! I just can't grow kids and food. So, the doctor has me on lots of nutritional support:)


1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful!! I love the one of your little boys and the one with Kellen's hands is so adorable!! I am glad the camera has a happy home!

    ReplyDelete