Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Braces, Braces, Braces
Poor Davin has had his for over 3 years now. We never thought he and Perry would be in braces at the same time ... so sorry D!


They really like each other. I do have to say that since they have become roommates, things have gotten a little grumpier at times. They climb into bed together and say potty words and then fall into uncontrollable laughter. All the while their mother (me) is in the next room feeding the baby listening with a grin - they just don't know it! I can't really remember what is so exciting and funny about saying poo poo pee pee, but I can remember what it was like laughing with a sister until my belly and cheeks ached!
Kellen and Josie
Kellen is 4 months old now. Josie is 11 and a bit. Hopefully he will always look at her with adoration and joy - hopefully she will always look at him with affection and love. We are off to that kind of start!


3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Your going to end up teaching us photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What clarity on your photos. You must have a new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they love sharing a room! I would like to be a fly on the wall listening to what they giggle about. So cute!

    ReplyDelete