Sunday, September 20, 2009

This week I got to go to my first dance class. It is a combo class where I get to do ballet and tap. I got new tap and ballet shoes. The dance my class is going to be working on is a dance about a ballerina that comes out of a CD player. Emmie

This week I totally got taken out by the goalkeeper in my soccer game. The score at the time was 0-1, and I was going to score to tie it. The team we were playing was our arch enemy, Arsenal, and the ref didn't even call a foul. We ended up tying the game 1-1. Josie

This week I went to ding-dong ditch a giant cookie cake and balloons to Davin's homecoming date. But when I walked up to the house, her whole family was eating dinner in the kitchen, so they ended up catching me in the act. Luckily, Alexia (his date) was upstairs at the time, so her mom told me to just leave it on the front porch. I was so glad that she hadn't seen me and that it all worked out in the end. Perry

I like helicopters and airplanes. I started preschool last week. I like playing with the big fire truck. I went to feed the ducks, and I saw a turtle. They live way deep in the water. I like to snuggle with my blankets. Brody

4 comments:

  1. So cute. It looks great. I love your idea of having them tell what happened this week. I am so excited to read the blog. If you need help please call me and I'll come over and help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're on here now Haley! Fun to hear the kid's updates. I wish Weston were starting preschool this year, he is so bored! Dance and soccer sound like fun! I probably feel like you, carpooling every day everywhere, with no end in sight! Love you guys! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you on here so we can keep up with your family happenings! - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are posting on the family! I was shocked to see that you are expecting again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete