Sunday, September 27, 2009


Six Flags Magic Mountain:
For my 16th birthday my dad took me and a couple of friends to Magic Mountain to challenge ourselves with some of the biggest coasters around. They proved no match for my friend Tanner(left), Kevin (middle), and myself (right). My dad went on just about every ride with us until the end of the day where he opted to sit out and read a book. =P Anyways we had a great time with all of the Muslims that were in the park (it was Muslim Day at 6 flags).
This is my first post on our family blog, so we'll see how it turns out! But things are looking good. Basketball and school are all going well. And I've got the big homecoming dance coming up....better get a matching tie with my date soon or it will be too late! Hello, to everyone and feel free to say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a dream 16th birthday! I wish I could go ride all the roller coasters. And a date to the homecoming dance already? Sounds like things are going great! Love, Sarah (your Mom's cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute pics of all you kids! Haha - Muslim Day.

    ReplyDelete