Monday, February 4, 2013


Ok I know it has been a while but I wanted to get started again.  My ideas for helping run a family have to be simple and easy because I don't have time for elaborate and I don't want to do something I won't stick with.  The job jar has been around for years and is used if I have been as patient as I can and don't want a big problem I just give the kids a warning that next time it is the job jar.  It has some things in it to make them think about others, some to lighten the mood, and some serious work too. 
 
The folders are a huge life-saver for me.  Each child has a folder with a individual folders inside for their main activities.  I quickly and immediately sort through all papers shoved under my nose and dump most and file the others.  Brad and kids also puts things in there-so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment