Saturday, December 10, 2011

Before

After
Exactly 10 inches for locks of love. I love you Emmie.

It is that time of year again!

Thanks for getting the tree just right :)




News Flash ... Josie Kate is a teenager!!!!



Josie, You are beautiful, which I have told you repeatedly is not important. What is important is that you are kind and intelligent, happy and helpful, diligent and fun. You are sensitive which is not a bad thing like some may want you to believe - it is especially sweet with you because it is combined with a toughness that will help you make it in this life. The sensitivity is a special gift you have to offer this world that lacks. I love you every last bit! I hope 13 will be an amazing year for you!!!!!













1 comment:

  1. JOsie is freakin GORG and EMmie's new haircut is DIVINE. love it. tell her I said she looks amazing. ANd soo so sweet to do locks of love.. good for her!! love to you!

    ReplyDelete