Sunday, September 11, 2011

Daddy Playtime = Happy Kids




My 17 year old still loves to watch a beautiful sunset!

Couldn't resist taking pictures of this angel baby sleeping. (Thank goodness the flash didn't wake him :))

For a year and a half these older Guinn kids get to be youth together. Tonight they all headed off to a Bishop's fireside, and I just had to snap a photo. They are friends which is what I always hoped for. They'll make it - we'll make it because we are in it together. Eternal families - God's plan for happiness.











2 comments:

  1. so neat that they get to do it together! they are so old! And cute! I looove being with kids this age. Just do our opening social for the stake last nite (i am in stake YW) and I cried thru our video from the Pioneer Trek, which was in May. There is such strength in numbers, but even more strenghth in families. love you! Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was sweet Haley. Perry was at our dance the other night in Menifee. Phillip is in the Stk ym now so we are back chaperoning again. She is such a beautiful girl and reminds me so much of you at that age. I told her to tell you hello and give you a hug from me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete