Sunday, July 3, 2011

Emmie turns 8 !!!!!

What a great birthday! Emmie started with a Luau themed party with all of her friends and some of her family. She had a great time and was really satisfied with her day. Then just a couple of weeks later, she was able to be baptised a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Here she is with Brad just before. I think she looks so excited.



Here she is with me. I just love this girl soooo much. She looked forward to this day with much anticipation and excitement. She invited neighbors, friends, all of her church classmates, and a lot of her family. So many of them could come it was really special. The best was that Grandma and Grandpa Guinn made it from Washington and Aunt Lynnette and Uncle Travis and cousins came from Nevada. We were so grateful that Emmie was able to be baptised before her Wertner cousins moved to TN!!!!!!



Here is the whole family on her special day June 18th, 2011.

Emmie - you are a beautiful daughter of God. You are kind, smart, lovely, and talented. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to us. I love your sense of humor. I love to watch you dance because you can see how much you love it in your face. I especially love the way you set an example for your younger brothers and love them. No other 8 year old can do push ups the way you can either!!!! Keep on being the best you possible. Love you my big 8 year old.






No comments:

Post a Comment