Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OK so this is a terrible (sorry josie, the composition and lighting are all wrong :)!) picture Josie took with the "little camera" because she likes to take pictures now and wants her own camera for her birthday. I am posting it since this is our family journal, and I want my children in years to come to see what they have done to me! I am tired, wrinkled, old, and extremely flat chested thanks to sleepless nights, endless worry, and lots of nursing! Now here is the important thing I want you to remember - I would do it a million times over! To be in the physical presence of any six of you makes my insides shiver with love. At least my insides are vibrant, beautiful, young, and happy because of you.

Brody Gets a Bed!!!!!!
When you are number 5, you don't even notice you are on a mattress on the floor or on a trundle bed for a year - at least until your favorite Uncle Tim brings you a "real" bed.
Brody was so excited to put his bed up and decorate the shelves with some of his favorite things, and I was so excited that the Wertners were getting rid of a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment