Thursday, February 4, 2010


Brody's new haircut



Emmie's note


Brody's picture

Today I am so thankful for naps. I got one for the first time in 3 weeks. I am also thankful for sunglasses that cover up not getting enough sleep and not having time to apply the correct eye makeup to conceal the lack of sleep. Yesterday I had two friends over for a visit. They each brought their grand babies. When they left, I felt soooooo old. There I was with my little Kellen and Brody - I am just going to call it mature motherhood.

I am also thankful for big kids that help with little kids. Josie I hope you know how HUGE your help is.

I am now thankful for texting. I finally jumped into 2010 with texting and I have improved my relationship with Davin 10 fold. IDK Davin LOL:)

I am thankful for health insurance. As I type, my big stud is at a physical. It is his first in 7 years. The man is built to last, but occasionally it would be nice to have a doctor agree.

I am also thankful for paper plates, zip lock baggies, non-stick pans, answering machines, remote key locks, car seats that snap onto bases, oh it just sounds so silly, so I'll quit.

The thing I am most thankful for today is my picture from Brody, and my note from Emmie!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, I love those pictures! I have a box I keep in my closet and every once in awhile when I get a really special note that I think is great I put it in my special box. The kids don't even know about it I think! Anyway... just wanted to say thanks for the prayers! I read your comment at the end of a very long stressful day and it made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new haircut and the cute picture and note from Emmie!! I love your thankful list.....I am so GLAD you are blogging. I feel like I see and talk to you daily even if I really don't :)

    ReplyDelete